This is a package of an Example Project for Free Spire.XLS for .NET. As a professional C# excel component, Free Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers to create, manage and manipulate Excel files on any .NET applications. It supports both for the old Excel 97-2003
format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 (.xlsx, .xlsm). Free Spire.XLS for.NET is 100% FREE .NET excel component.
Free Spire.XLS 7.8 has no any limitatin when loading and saving .xlsx file format .
Main Features at a glance:
- Rich features
- Multiple File format Supports
- Powerful Data Processing
- High quality Conversion
- Excel Report
- Freely operate worksheet
- Easily Manipulate cells & Excel Calculation Engine at run time
- Chart, Data and other Elements
Rich features—Free Spire.XLS for .NET offers a wide range of features and the main features are listed as below:
- Create and Edit Excel
- Find and Replace Data
- Save Excel to file/Stream or as web response
- Read and write hyperlinks
- Create auto filters
- Merge/Unmerge Cells and files
- Group/UnGroup Rows and Columns
- Insert/Delete or Hide Rows, Columns and Sheets
- Calculate Complex Excel Formula
- Freeze/Unfreeze Panes
- Insert Hyperlinks to link data
- Protect/Unprotect Worksheets
- Create Pivot Tables
- Encrypt/Decrypt Files
- Merge data into Excel with MarkerDesigner
File Format Supports—Free Spire.XLS for .NET supports lots of file formats.
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET supports both for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 (.xlsx, .xlsm).
- Save as HTML is available.
- Load and save documents in the tab delimited file format.
- Easily extract text by saving in plain text format.
Powerful Data Processing
- Import/Export data from a DataTable, DataView, Array, DataGrid etc.
- Implement Data Sorting
- Implement Data Validations
Powerful & High Quality Excel File Conversion--Free Spire.XLS for .NET has powerful conversion ability and it enables converting Excel files to most common and popular formats.
- Convert Excel to HTML/XML
- Convert XML to Excel
- Convert Excel to Text
- Convert Excel to PDF
Create Excel Report from Comprehensive Workbook Designer
Free Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers to generate Excel workbook from scratch, or load a workbook from either folder or file stream. Developers can also save it to file, file stream or web response. Free Spire.XLS for .NET offers a wide range of security
features including Excel encryption/decryption, cells hide/unhide, and worksheets lock/unlock.
Freely operate worksheet
Free Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers to create, add, delete, rename, edit and move worksheet in either C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET. Developers can also copy, move, and consolidate across worksheets with full contents. This professional Excel .NET class library
also embeds many flexible options for displaying worksheets, such as page breaks, zoom-setting, freeze panes, headers/footers, print paper size and print area etc.
Easily Manipulate cells & Excel Calculation Engine at run time
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET supports merge/unmerge excel cells, add/delete excel cell, insert excel rows and interiors, hide/ unhide excel rows and columns, freeze/unfreeze Excel Panes
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET supports add, read and calculate Excel formulas.
Chart, Data and other Elements
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET provides a wide range of Charts:Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Column Chart, Line Chart, Radar Chart and etc.
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET component supports data transportation between database and Excel in C# VB.NET or ASP.NET.
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET supports hyperlinks, templates and comments.
- Free Spire.XLS for .NET supports creating, reading Excel Pivot Table.
Feedback and Support
Any question, bug report, comment and feedback are welcome. You can leave them directly on Spire.XLS Forum or contact us by e-mail.
We will offer full support within 24 hours.
Free Spire.XLS for .NET
Spire.XLS for. NET
Forum: Spire.XLS forum